Friday, August 1, 2008

Finally a family portrait!

Our little family

Patrice, Clint, Bode and Raini
Jared and Stacey
The whole family...well minus the grandkids
Aren't they sweet!
Lydia would not keep her hands out of her mouth!
Now the whole family
Justin and Lindsey
Well it is about time we got a family picture done...Patrice organized a family picture while Jared and Stacey were in from Vegas. It was nice to get some pics of the whole family, and it worked out perfectly because it is also an anniversary present for Wayne and Robin (happy 29th this year!)




4 comments:

Jon, Kaylene and Laila said...

Brittney!!! Its kaylene, it was so fun looking at your blog, you look great and I am sad we did not keep in better contact, but that is what blogs are for, right? Your babe is so sweet and I cant believe patrice has two kids, that crazy girl. Tell them all hi from the texans, everybody looks fantastic. My hubby and I will be joining the baby maddess in december, crazy. Hey I need your address, Im coming into town and would love to see you.

Meg said...

What a good looking family :0) Can I get a copy of the three of you in your family portrait....I love it and want to frame our BFF's.

FRANK AND HEATHER MAILE said...

Cute pics! Lydia is just adorable. I can't believe what a sweet little girl she is in real life...even sweeter than these pics express. So good to see you the other night!

NatBug said...

Your family pics are so cute!


This is my favorite pic of her holding on to grandpa's finger

Baby Girl

Baby Girl
This is our baby girl at 16 weeks. It was such an amazing thing to see her moving and count all of her fingers and toes for the first time. I know I bawled and Chris won't admitt it, but he was pretty emotional as well.

It's a girl!

It's a girl!

She's going to be a dancer