Monday, September 15, 2008

Keep on rolln'

Last Thursday Lydia rolled over from back to front for the first time...and also when she is on her tummy she is starting to pull her knees up and into her stomach which almost looks like an attmept to crawl. I can't believe how fast time flies, from getting excited about smiles to having to put her on the floor instead of the couch because she can roll over. It is all so much fun. She will also do raspberries to you if you do them to her...she is so inquisitive and I just love being able to stay home so that I don't miss one moment of all the new things she does!

5 comments:

Meg said...

I'm jealous...that's all I'm going to say about that.

NatBug said...

Oh Brit, that is so adorable. Your little Lydia is honestly one of the cutest little girls that I have ever seen! And yeah, at that age the floor is best. Too cute!!!

Heather said...

Hi brit its Heather smith, Just wanted to say hello, we still havent seen your beautiful girl and I noticed you off Beef and Jo's Blog. You all look great, we need to get together!! Keep in touch

Ashlee and Sam said...

Brit,
I found your blog off of kimi's and I wanted to say hello.Lydia is so cute!! It was good to see you at Julies shower.Katie told me all about your cute dance studio, I will have to sign up Brielle next year when she is old enough, especially because you are so close.Well I will show Jordan your cute blog because she asks about your baby all the time!
Ashlee Winegar(Malovich)

Dave and Lindsay said...

Britt all I can say is that I'm sure glad you went through this baby eperience first...so when it's my turn I can call in the middle of the night and ask questions!! :)


This is my favorite pic of her holding on to grandpa's finger

Baby Girl

Baby Girl
This is our baby girl at 16 weeks. It was such an amazing thing to see her moving and count all of her fingers and toes for the first time. I know I bawled and Chris won't admitt it, but he was pretty emotional as well.

It's a girl!

It's a girl!

She's going to be a dancer