Sunday, September 13, 2009

Birthday Month!

Well September is the month of Birthday's for us. I celebrate mine on the 3rd and Chris' is on the 9th. It was a great year for both of us. I will say for some reason 27 just kind of stinks. I am no longer in my mid 20's i'm now in my late 20's AAAAAHHHHH, I don't want to get any older. Anyways for my birthday Chris took me to "500 days of Summer" a really cute movie and then to my favorite Cheesecake factory. For Chris' birthday we went to China Grill and Neilsen's forzen custard for desert. We both got pretty spoiled from our families. We celebrated on Labor day with Chris family (and I'm sad but we didn't get any pics.) And then we celebrated with my family today. I feel so blessed to have such amazing family and friends in my life and even though I hate getting older I have great people to share my life with and so it's worth it!
Anyways shout out to the following September B-Days!
3rd-Me!
6th- Mr. Colby Miller
9th-my amazing hubby!
12th-Mia Babcock..turning the big 9 years this year!
16th-my Jr High BFF Rachel Simkins Alley
18th-my high school BFF Lindsey Hoskins Johnson (love ya girl!)
I'm sure I'm forgetting someone but hope ya'll have as great of a B-day as we had!

My cute grandma made it for dinner and cake!




Lydia getting every last bite of the cake!




YEAH...we actually got a picture with Lydia smiling, I really think it is the first ever!




My cute brother Tyler...we were glad he could grace us with his cool college presence (ha ha ha!) Thanks Ty for adding to Lydia's rock collection!


My studly brother Derek, who gave Chris and I some really thoughtful gifts...he was always good at that sort of thing.
P.S. Thanks mom and dad for the gifts as well, and Congrats to Dad for completing the LOTOJA...we forgive you for falling alseep, I would've been dead in the grave if I had ridden my bike for 12 hours, you are amazing!

9 comments:

Dave and Lindsay said...

Thanks Britt!!! Your so sweet, thanks for the shout out!! Hope you got my text!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! :)

Heather Strong said...

Happy birthday you guys! I LOVE the Cheesecake Factory and really don't look forward to 27 - it just sounds much older. Thanks for the warning though. Just remember that 30 is supposed to be the new 20 - or something like that!

Sarah said...

Happy Birthday to you and your Hubby! Oh, after you mentioned Rachel Simkins, it toally remineded me of that huge sleepover party you had in Jr. High and there were like, 15 girls there and it was just way too much fun. Good times :)

Andee said...

That's fun to have close birthdays! Happy Birthday! We are getting up there aren't we!

Ashlee and Sam said...

Happy Birthday!! I love the Cheescake factory!! BTW Tahnks for fitting Brielle in your class, this last week she loved it and keeps asking for more dance. Thank you, thank you!!

Shay @ Sugarflies Designs said...

Happy birthday Chris and Britt... Man, we need to get together, we haven't seen you guys for months!

Rachelle Underwood said...

Happy Birthday to you! Love cheesecake Factory, what do you like to get?

Emily Call said...

Sounds like you guys had some fun birthdays! Happy Birthday!

Staci Davies said...

Happy Birthday to you all! I love the flag pictures below, that's really neat.


This is my favorite pic of her holding on to grandpa's finger

Baby Girl

Baby Girl
This is our baby girl at 16 weeks. It was such an amazing thing to see her moving and count all of her fingers and toes for the first time. I know I bawled and Chris won't admitt it, but he was pretty emotional as well.

It's a girl!

It's a girl!

She's going to be a dancer