Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Fall Line Up!

Ok so Chris and I when it comes to television we are pretty pathetic. I swear that due to the invention of the DVR we are absolutely ruined. Anyways yes it is ridiculous how many shows we are absolutely obsessed with but now that it is fall so many of our shows are on again. Thank you thank you (ha ha ha!) Anyways I thought it would be comical to actually see how many shows we watch and prove just how obsessed we are.

Monday

House-Atleast we are only into one medical show, right.

Intervention-How did those people get like that?

Hoarders-My new favorite...thanks Liz! I am now the opposite I throw everything away even if I think I need it just because I don't want to become like them ha ha ha!

24-Doesn't start until January boo hoo! Considering naming my first born son after him in hopes he will some day save the united states 24 hrs a day!

The Bachelor and Bachelorette-I hate watching this show though because I come away feeling like "hey why don't we go on a date that involves helicopter rides, waterfalls, personal concerts, and huge diamond necklaces?"

Tuesday

HELL'S Kitchen-I LOVE Chef Ramsey, it is one of my dreams to either eat at one of his restaurants or eat at Hell's Kitchen while he is there. We actually have Justin and Lindsey over every Tuesday just to watch this show.

American Idol-Simon how I love your square hair and your gray tee-shirts.

Wednesday

So you think you can dance- Yet another reality contest show, this one I actually watch to see the amazing dancers as well as get ideas for the studio as far as music and choreography. I have even gotten Chris so into it he critiques the dancers (ha ha ha!)

American Idol- The results show...why do they make us wait so long?

GLEE- This is a new found show, we have started watching it three times only to turn it off that night and swear we hate it. Then we wake up and finish it the next morning and some how it is funny again. I don't know what to say, we are weird!

Thursday

(when Darin was home this was called Thrilling Thursday!)

Kath and Kim-ok I don't know what happened to that show but we loved Kath and Kim not so much them but the guys in that show were hillarious.

Parks and Recreation- It started out slow but as totally grown on us. Who would've thought building a park could be so funny?

The office-This is no minor obsession, I'm telling you people I cried when Jim and Pam finally went on a date, and cried even harder when they got engaged. It is pretty serious.

30 Rock-yet another new found favorite, we love this show. Every character is funny and, it is definitely a show that you find yourself quoting in regular conversation, like "Shut it down", "your burnt", or our personal favorite "what the what?"

Friday

The soup-what would we do without Joel Mchale to make fun of all the stupid shows we watch or don't watch during the week?

Dateline NBC-I don't know why we watch this show it always leaves me feeling paranoid that Chris is getting ideas for the perfect crime (ha ha ha!)

Saturday

I know it is a miracle but we don't have any shows we regularly watch on Saturdays (ha ha ha!)

Sunday

The Apprentice-Nothing beats Donald Trump firing Chole Kardashian because she got a DUI, he told her he doesn't like people who drink and drive (ha ha ha your burnt!)

The Shark Tank-This is actually Chris new show, I think he would like to be on the show one day, as a shark of course.

Now I know what you are thinking they are pathetic, what do they do all day sit around and watch T.V. well I have to say before the invention of DVR this list was about 1/4 of the size. But now that we can fast forward through commercials and watch at our own convienence we are ruined. So hopefully some of you relate and to the rest of you, you can say it we are PATHETIC!!!

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Okay, since you don't have any for Saturday, I have one for you to add- 48 Hours Mystery. Seriously, mine and Andy's favorite show besides The Office. It's like a scary movie, but not too scary. I love it. BUT I do have bad dreams after I watch it sometimes! Luckily, I don't have a DVR or cable, or I'm sure my list would be longer.

Chelsea said...

Oh please don't feel bad! Just know you're making someone feel better by posting this.. me! I am always getting teased about how many shows I watch! Not so much now because our tv here is crap, but I still try to download all I can (even if I have to pay $2 for each episode!:) It's all worth it me... I LOVE tv!

Glad to see I'm not alone.
ps- I'm on the fence about Glee too?

NatBug said...

So cute, you are totally funny! We got a DVR through Comcast and from day one it has not worked. Needless to say, we have not found the time (ok, maybe we are too lazy) to get it fixed, so the DVR has not benefited me much. I am going through total withdrawals though...we shut off our cable because we are moving soon and now I have to have my mom record my favorites that are premiering this and next week. We even have to go to other peoples homes to watch football! Haha! I know, we are losers.

Brecke said...

I know what did we do with out DVR!! My TV schedule is completely full too. I'm so glad you guys watch Parks and Recreation and It is slowly becoming my favorite show, but no one else watches it. Oh and Intervention is so good!!


This is my favorite pic of her holding on to grandpa's finger

Baby Girl

Baby Girl
This is our baby girl at 16 weeks. It was such an amazing thing to see her moving and count all of her fingers and toes for the first time. I know I bawled and Chris won't admitt it, but he was pretty emotional as well.

It's a girl!

It's a girl!

She's going to be a dancer