Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Lydia's first dream

Oh my goodness I have to post this more for myself so I don't forget. Lydia came running into our room this morning. She had slept in way later than normal and as soon as she came through the door she got a big smile on her face and announced

"Mommy, Daddy there was a dolphin trying to eat my shoes. I kicked it so it wouldn't, it was so gross!"

We asked her where she saw the dolphin and she announced in my dream. Ha ha ha, as we talked she told us it was the dolphin on "THe Little Mermaid"

Gotta love kids!

P.S. If I were pregnant with Lydia I would be heading into the hospital today...I guess baby girl #2 is just a little more stubborn (ha ha ha!)


3 comments:

Emily Call said...

how cute!

Jake and Kim said...

haha how funny!! I love that she kicked the dolphin! Jake was talking to Justin at church (we're in the same building but different wards) and he said you get induced soon! YIPPIE!!!

Jake and Kim said...

haha how funny!! I love that she kicked the dolphin! Jake was talking to Justin at church (we're in the same building but different wards) and he said you get induced soon! YIPPIE!!!


This is my favorite pic of her holding on to grandpa's finger

Baby Girl

Baby Girl
This is our baby girl at 16 weeks. It was such an amazing thing to see her moving and count all of her fingers and toes for the first time. I know I bawled and Chris won't admitt it, but he was pretty emotional as well.

It's a girl!

It's a girl!

She's going to be a dancer