Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Stick a fork in me...I'm done!

Ok I'm going on 35 weeks and here are a few things that I think would make the next 3 weeks a little more enjoyable (notice I'm only planning on 3 more weeks because I went early with Lydia) You can all laugh and make mean comments on my blog if I'm wrong, but for now I'm just going to plan on it. In drill we always said the mantra if you believe it you can achieve it...so here goes nothing!
I can't think of anything worse at this point than having to bend over to tie my shoes...I really think i need a pair of these to take care of that.



Sometimes I feel like my belly really is resting on my thighs...no joke.




We have 11 pillows on our bed when I'm not pregnant I sleep with one and Chris with two. Now the ratio is five pillows me-2 pillows Chris. And usually by the end of the night I have stolen one of his as well.


Wouldn't this make traveling so much easier?





On second thought I wouldn't even have to wear shoes if I had this one.

I really am considering this one...who are we kidding Lydia has started grunting every time she has to pick something up off the ground, wonder where she got that?


10 comments:

Hughes Family said...

ha, ha, ha. I like your list of things. I will remember these when I get preggo's again next year. :)

Alex, Brad, Carly & Devin said...

So funny. Yah that 35 week mark makes it seem unbearably long until the end. I only planned on 37 weeks too and I went too 39 and 3 days. So try not to plan too much that she will come early. They have minds of their own. Can't wait to see her and see if she looks like Lydia!

Ashley King said...

LOL love this post :)

Jake and Kim said...

hahaha This is hilarious! The sad thing is, agree with all of them and I'm pretty sure you're serious with all these! My favorite is the picker upper thingy.

Heather Strong said...

LOL Britt! I already feel like I need those things and I am only 19 weeks! I have SERIOUSLY considered one of those motorized wheel chairs at the grocery store so I don't use up my day's supply of energy. I can't believe that you are almost done! Also, my friend just moved into your ward and we made that connection today. Laura Brown, husband is Steve, she has 3 kids 4 and under. She is super fun! I have her blog on my list if you need to go look who it is. :)

holly said...

Awesome! I love that Lydia grunts too now! Almost there!

BTW....can I just tell you HOW MUCH KATE LOVES DANCE!!! She is constantly talking about it and Miss Brittani!!! I think its safe to say....it is her FAVORITE thing right now! Thanks for being such an awesome teacher :)

Shana Smith said...

Seriously, you just made my night! I am 31 weeks and I am so over being prego. Somehow the 2nd time around has been a bit of a struggle for me, I am done! I CANNOT move anymore, and I really really want to start wearing "I feel attractive in those clothes" clothes again! Thanks for the laugh, I really needed it, and somehow I think there are others out there feeling the same way... PS. I went early with the 1st too, so I am kind of hoping it will be the same with this one!

Momma Fish said...

I have one of those belly bands if you want to use it. It really is fabulous. Hang in there. It will be over before you know it!

Jen said...

Loved this post! And I have the pillow in your picture. It is fabulous and yours, if you want to borrow it.

Rachelle Underwood said...

Amen to all of those ideas. Man the last part is the worst. I always hated how heavy and tight my stomach felt. Like it was going to explode...it will be fun to see what she looks like! Good luck for the next month!


This is my favorite pic of her holding on to grandpa's finger

Baby Girl

Baby Girl
This is our baby girl at 16 weeks. It was such an amazing thing to see her moving and count all of her fingers and toes for the first time. I know I bawled and Chris won't admitt it, but he was pretty emotional as well.

It's a girl!

It's a girl!

She's going to be a dancer