Saturday, November 1, 2008

Fact...we had a great Halloween!

Well for those of you who know about mine and CHris' obsession with the Office you won't be surprised by our costumes. I was actually excited to get dressed up this year because we had thought about it a while ago. So I went to Savers and got a couple of wigs, and a couple other things to pull off one of the cheapest halloween costumes ever. We went as Dwight and Angela from the office. I thought that Chris looked great, and mine was ok (I have already thought of about 5 ways I could've made mine better but oh well!)
Anyways we were so excited because for the first time we had trick-or-treaters! We gave bought full size candy bars for the past two years but in our old house we just never had any kids come. So this year Chris was pretty excited to see the kids faces light up when they saw full size candy bars.
After giving out candy we went to Lindsay and Dave's for a great Halloween party. It was so much fun to see what everyone was wearing and to catch up with people we haven't seen in a while. She had some great food and of course Rock band our favorite~! Thanks Lindsay and Dave and hopefully next year we will stay past 9:00 (ha ha ha!)
I took Lydia trick-or-treating at
Grandma and Grandpa Hardman's...
they even had bananas for her (ha ha ha!)
Dwight and Lydia...I think that Lydia was a little freaked out by the wigs. She wouldn't smile and got teary eyed when Chris came in the room the first time! Dwight Angela and their love Child!
Lydia and Brielle...we had to get a pic of the bumble bee and the flower~!
Brielle, Easton and Lydia...they were all such good sports for the pics!












6 comments:

Linzz said...

Such a cute outfit for Lydia and you and Chris look amazing!! Nice work!

Chelsea said...

Oh my gosh- your costumes are hilarious!!! You are spot on! Lydia looks so cute too, she is a perfect flower.

still can't get over your costumes!

Patrice Pedersen said...

Let's be honest, you guys look hot! Liddy's costume is so cute! I love it! She is a doll!

Bryant and Katie said...

Love the costumes! I totally think you like Angela, you need to give yourself more credit. Lydia looks adorable, she always does. We're sad we couldn't make it to the Halloween party at Lindsay's. We need to get together soon.

Ashlee and Sam said...

Your costumes were great!! And Lydia was adorable as usual.It was fun to hang out we should get together again!

NatBug said...

I loved your costumes, especially the wigs! I have not seen the show, but I have seen pics of them, you guys looked perfect! Too funny! Sounds like you have been up to nothing but fun lately...what's up with that? When is it my turn?


This is my favorite pic of her holding on to grandpa's finger

Baby Girl

Baby Girl
This is our baby girl at 16 weeks. It was such an amazing thing to see her moving and count all of her fingers and toes for the first time. I know I bawled and Chris won't admitt it, but he was pretty emotional as well.

It's a girl!

It's a girl!

She's going to be a dancer