Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving


Well I just wanted to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving!


I feel like I have to so much to be thankful for so here are a few...


I'm thankful for the blessings of living in this amazing country, where men fight for our right to dictate our own lives.


I'm thankful for a warm home where I can spend time with my family without the worries of cold or hunger.


I'm thankful for good friends...there is something that being with good friends does to you, even chocolate can't compete!


I'm thankful for family and loved ones who are close and always willing to help.


I'm thankful for my beautiful daughter Lydia and the joy she brings to my life, she is my life and every day I thank God for giving her to me.


I'm thankful for my amazing husband, for his hard work and the way that he supports our family. He bears so much of the burden of providing for us, and he does it without hesitation or complaint.


I'm thankful for the gospel. I feel so blessed to have the church in my life, and for how much peace it brings into our home!


I have a lot to be thankful about, and just hope that this Thanksgiving finds everyone in good health, and with a full belly!






3 comments:

NatBug said...

That was such a good post! I wish that I had more time to post something like that. I really am thankful for everything that I have too!

Catherine said...

Great post! This time of year really does make you think about all of the wonderful things we have in our lives. Hope you guys are enjoying your holiday season!

Heather Strong said...

I was just reading all the things about Lydia and it is so funny because Emmett does a lot of those things, too! He is obsessed over our cat and will just stare and squak at her forever. He loves other kids, too and the knee rocking face plant thing, yeah he's smashed his face WAY too many times! That is too funny - too bad he wont snuggle with me though!


This is my favorite pic of her holding on to grandpa's finger

Baby Girl

Baby Girl
This is our baby girl at 16 weeks. It was such an amazing thing to see her moving and count all of her fingers and toes for the first time. I know I bawled and Chris won't admitt it, but he was pretty emotional as well.

It's a girl!

It's a girl!

She's going to be a dancer