Monday, March 9, 2009

Gymboree play and music!

Well Marie and I have been trying to get out of the house and do something fun with the girls every Friday. Last week we took them to the "Kids safety fair" at the expo center, it was free and just fun to get out. While we were there, there was a booth for Gymboree play and music. Marie has Deni signed up for classes right now and I got a coupon for a free preview class. So Friday we took the girls to a music class. Needless to say Lydia LOVED it. She had so much fun with all the instruments and socializing with all the kids. I will say that she didn't want to stay by my side at all, which may be a sign of things to come. But all in all it was a lot of fun. Thanks Marie and Deni for inviting us!

Lydia with the bell, she was loving shaking those things! Deni had just woken up from her nap, and was a little leary at first but after a couple of minutes she got right in on the fun!


Lydia banging on her drum...we have a homemade drum at home that she plays and loves as well!

Ball time was so much fun the kids/parents passed the balls around the circle. Lydia was crawling all over to see the other kids and of course touch them!

Scarves were used to play peek-a-boo, but all Lydia wanted to do was DESTROY!

Then the end was my favorite BUBBLE time. They had the coolest bubbles that lasted forever I'll be honest I bought some because I had so much fun with them (ha ha ha!)

She was too mesmorized by the bubbles to look at the camera!
I felt like I was in the movie Labrynth!

Cute Deni enjoying the bubbles!
OOOHHHH I love that little girl, even just looking at this post I want to go wake her up from her nap and give her the biggest bear hug...but I won't because I have too many other things to do!

7 comments:

Kara said...

That place looks so fun! I'm glad she loved it.

Jaime said...

Looks like they both had lots of fun! Glad to hear that you are still seeing Marie often, we should all get together for lunch sometime soon.

Pew Family said...

How Fun! I love doing fun things with Kennedy. That looks like alot of fun!

Meg said...

I can't wait till I can join in on the fun! When you said Labrynth...one thing went through my head: "the babe with the power..what power? the power of voodoo..whodo, youdo. (or something like that:0)

Meg said...

Britt, it is funny because when you asked if they were preggers I had just "guessed" she was prego the day before because of how she was acting. She told me I had to keep it a secret and then she announced it on the blog so I figured it was safe to share. AWKWARD...sorry about that:0) Who are we kidding, you need not fear, when I am pregnant I will be telling you in person rather than through the blog, you silly girl!

Marie said...

That was so fun! We need to keep doing our fun Friday activities!

Janeen said...

Your such a good mom to take her there! She's a doll. Those girls are getting so big!


This is my favorite pic of her holding on to grandpa's finger

Baby Girl

Baby Girl
This is our baby girl at 16 weeks. It was such an amazing thing to see her moving and count all of her fingers and toes for the first time. I know I bawled and Chris won't admitt it, but he was pretty emotional as well.

It's a girl!

It's a girl!

She's going to be a dancer