Thursday, March 5, 2009

TOYS...and teeth!

Yeah for Lydia!
Peeking out of the tunnel!
There is a tunnel and a slide for the balls, it is a pretty cool toy!
My Liddy bug in heaven!
(Lydia peeking out of the hole, she also puts the ball out through there and laughs!)
So we hung out with our friends Katie and Bry Gibby last week and they had this awesome little blow-up ball pit. It was so funny because Lydia absolutely loved it. We got worried a couple of times because she was so content and if you know Lydia she is a very high matainance (sp) child. So I had a gift card to AMAZON and had to get it. It came in the mail on Wednesday and let's just say I haven't gotten any of her other toys out since, she is in heaven. It is the cutest thing she will crawl, and stand and bounce to her hearts content. She has even learned how to put the balls out of the hole so they go down a slide and back into the bounce house. I'm convinced that there is nothing better then seeing your child learn and grow right before your eyes. I swear just when I think she can't get any cuter she does just that! Anyways I got some video but our stupid computer is so old it dosen't have enough memory to hold the software that allows us to download it, so one day!
Also in chomper news two more teeth have officially made their appearance! Her two top front teeth are peeking out and I can't wait!
P.S. Don't mind that she is in flood pajamas, I need to get her some new one's and just haven't had time!

5 comments:

Sarah said...

Oh my, she IS the cutest little thing ever!! And don't worry, she will continue to get cuter and cuter and cuter for many years to come! And BTW, I didn't even notice the jammies, I was too busy looking at the adorable little girl ;)(I had to scroll back up to see what you were talking about!)

Ashley King said...

I'm totally digging the floods. She is getting so big! Time flies, eh?

Heather Strong said...

Oh my gosh I WANT THAT TOY! Emmett is the same way - super high maintenance like that and gets bored so easily with all of his other toys!

NatBug said...

So cool, I want one! What a great find!!!

Marie said...

That is the coolest toy! I want one for me to play in :)


This is my favorite pic of her holding on to grandpa's finger

Baby Girl

Baby Girl
This is our baby girl at 16 weeks. It was such an amazing thing to see her moving and count all of her fingers and toes for the first time. I know I bawled and Chris won't admitt it, but he was pretty emotional as well.

It's a girl!

It's a girl!

She's going to be a dancer