Sunday, March 22, 2009

The living planet Aquarium!

Well it was Friday and so we were off on another adventure with the girls. We took them to the "Living Planet Aquarium" which was very cool. I know that this place is probably old news for everyone but I thought it was so much fun. Once you get past the initial aquarium smell, and the somewhat white trash people that seemed to be flocking the day we were there it was so much fun. For a $16.00 annual pass who could beat it. Lydia and Deni had a blast seeing the fish moving around the aquariums and splashing in the water. I have to admitt the teacher in me was totally coming out because all I could think is I want to come back when Lydia isn't so all over the place so I can actually read about it. Anyways thanks Marie and Deni for playing with us, and we look forward to next Friday's adventures. The girls getting ready for the "Living Planet aquarium!"
Aren't they so stinkin cute.
Deni reaching for the sting rays

Lydia was soked by the end, needless to say I sanitized her entire body right after (ha ha ha!)



Those sting rays scared the crap out of me, I would put my hand in to touch them and as soon as it got close I would scream like a school girl (it was pretty embarassing!)


Deni not sure about that crab!

Lydia off on an adventure of her own through the caves!

It was cool there were little aquariums inside the cave that Lydia was looking at.
After the aquarium we met Justin and Lindsey at Iggy's to watch the Utah basketball game. I'm not going to lie it was so funny to see Lydia loving this pickle. She basically demolished it.

Justin and Lindsey
It's a good thing that Lindsey was there, I didn't even know a basketball game was on (ha ha ha!)
I feel like I have so few pics of us all togther, and then when I see myself in pics I guess I know why (ha ha ha!)

3 comments:

Alex, Brad, Carly & Devin said...

Looks like fun! That may be alex and I's next adventure! I Would ttally do the same thin ith the sting rays. They freak me out.

NatBug said...

Sounds like a fun day! I think that the aquarium is better now because they got a whole bunch of new stuff! Maybe that is one of the places where I will take the kids when they are out of school for spring break!

Anonymous said...

nice bum sweetie I want to pull down your jeans, take off your nappy and put my tongue right up inside it and lick you out while I rub your pu--y


This is my favorite pic of her holding on to grandpa's finger

Baby Girl

Baby Girl
This is our baby girl at 16 weeks. It was such an amazing thing to see her moving and count all of her fingers and toes for the first time. I know I bawled and Chris won't admitt it, but he was pretty emotional as well.

It's a girl!

It's a girl!

She's going to be a dancer