Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Just what I needed!

Well the past couple of days have been pretty rough. Lydia has been teething and the poor thing is in so much pain. Anything she can rub her gums on she does, and it seems like she can get no relief. Anyways as a stay at home mom there are some days when you just need a break, and Saturday was one of them. Chris my amazing husband came home after working 6 long days, and he watched Lydia so I could go to the Alta Dance concert and to dinner with my mom. Not only did he watch her for me I came home and found this message in the bathroom...

It was either Chris or Lydia is really good at writing!

Lydia will put anything on those gums she can find...a toothbrush has become her new favorite!

7 comments:

NatBug said...

Teething is hard on little ones. Have you tried frozen otter pops? They work great!!! That is until they have actual teeth and end up breaking through the plastic...then I went and bought and actual teething ring! Best of luck, and I am much impressed with Lydia's writing skills

Ashley King said...

Poor little thing. :( How cute of Chris (I mean, Lydia!).

Janeen said...

That is the cutest thing ever. (the bathtub thing) and the poor girl! Teeth are not all they are cracked up to be.

Heather Strong said...

That is cute! Emmett is doing the same thing right now with the teeth! He has all 4 on top about to pop through and it looks so painful... I mean, can't I just take a nail file to his gums and help out the process a little bit? Ha ha kidding, but I feel for ya! It has not been a fun couple days for us either!

l.k. said...

Aw... that is so cute of Chris! You guys really are so cute together :)

Jake and Kim said...

Oh teething! Haha Jake's parents have a yellow lab puppy and when SHE was teething, she chewed on a water bottle as well :-) love it.

Pew Family said...

Oh teething is such a bugger! Kennedy just had 2 molers come in so I totally feel your pain. I'm so sorry for you both! She's adorable though!


This is my favorite pic of her holding on to grandpa's finger

Baby Girl

Baby Girl
This is our baby girl at 16 weeks. It was such an amazing thing to see her moving and count all of her fingers and toes for the first time. I know I bawled and Chris won't admitt it, but he was pretty emotional as well.

It's a girl!

It's a girl!

She's going to be a dancer