Thursday, March 26, 2009

Baby Ballerina!

Well I wanted to get some (almost) 1 yr old shots of Lydia so I borrowed my Dad's camera, made her a tutu and it was down to the studio for a mini photo shoot. I think that the pics turned out pretty cute, even though I couldn't get her to smile for the life of me and she was not loving the tutu. I had a blast and hopefully when the weather get's better and we get some pretty flowers I can get some outdoor shots of her in her easter dress. This one was actually taken in her nursery.
So serious

I love the look on her face


is it time for class yet?

One of the few time she would actually crawl in the tutu...it was pretty funny to see her try every time her hand would touch the tutu she would get really mad.

Motivated by candy...aren't we all!

My little ballerina

I think this shot is precious




Not looking too happy!

12 comments:

Ashley King said...

Oh Brit those are so freakin' cute!! You are quite the photographer! And I can't believe you made that tutu...it's awesome!

Heather Strong said...

Those look so great! I am impressed!! She is so cute!

NatBug said...

Those pictures are aDoRaBLe!!! Those skirts are so cute! I learned to make them from one of the Nacey girls, and now I make them for all the really little girls in my ward! You take such good pics! I love the one in color where she is looking out the door, and the one with the candy too! You should frame some of those and hand them in your studio, it would be so cute!!!

NatBug said...

Sorry hang them in your studio, not hand...haha

Sarah said...

So cute!! I love them... you shoud hang some in your studio, that is such a cute idea!

Dave and Lindsay said...

oh my goodness!!! she is so dang cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love those pics they are all so precious!!! Great idea.

Pew Family said...

Oh I love that one of her looking out the window with the staircase! She looks so beautiful! Nice Job!

www.OgazFamily.blogspot.com said...

Brittany, thanks so much for the sweet comments. I am so glad you are doing well - that you have a beautiful little girls - and that you are happy! You deserve it!

Bryant and Katie said...

Britt I am impressed! I didn't know you were a photographer.

Staci Davies said...

She's so adorable Britt! I love the one of her peeking into the room. Love the tutu. Good job!

Janeen said...

so cute!! so your into photography? you do a good job. helps when you have such a beautiful model!!

Chelsea said...

These are so cute!! You're so lucky you've got a studio at your house. I'm sure she'll be a prima-ballerina by the time she's 3!:)


This is my favorite pic of her holding on to grandpa's finger

Baby Girl

Baby Girl
This is our baby girl at 16 weeks. It was such an amazing thing to see her moving and count all of her fingers and toes for the first time. I know I bawled and Chris won't admitt it, but he was pretty emotional as well.

It's a girl!

It's a girl!

She's going to be a dancer