Thursday, April 9, 2009

One year older and wiser too...Happy Birthday to you!

My cute sister-in-law's birthday was on March 24th and of course I forgot my camera at her party. But I am so greatful to have Lindsey as a s-i-l. She is definitely a great example to me in so many ways (if you didn't know she is one heck of a cook, I need to take lessons) and is sort of like the "little sister" that I never had and always wanted. I love hearing all about Lindsey's teaching adventures, since my days are over I have to live vicariously through her. Anyways happy late B-day Linds (I'm not going to lie I don't know what I would do without ya, especially on Halo nights!)
April 8th was my Father-in-Law Wayne's "29th" birthday...and I swear he doesn't seem to be aging. I am so lucky to have married in to such an amazing family with such an amazing patriarch. Wayne has been such a great help in so many ways. I don't think we tell him enough how much we appreciate all that he does for our family. We are celebrating his B-day on saturday so hopefully I will have some updated pics then.


Last but not least my little bro Derek (or as most know him as BEAR!) I can not express how much I love my little brother, he is one of my best friends and I am one of his biggest fans whether he knows it or not. He is an exceptional writer, sometimes I feel like I'm glad I knew him before he was famous because I swear it is only a matter of time. He is the most sincere and kind hearted person I know. He would do anything for anyone and he would do it with a smile. I have had so many good times together...here are a few!
1.The hair gel fight (me spraying hair gel in your eyes and you spitting in my suit case as I was packing for N.Y.)
2. Playing Ninja turtles you were Rapheal turtle and I was always April.
3. Making you and Tyler do the "Nutcracker" we convinced Tyler that the rat king was the coolest part (ha ha ha!)
4. Every short day we would somehow make Tyler cry and he would lock himself in the bathroom.
5. "Dad he's circling everything!"
6. You getting really into sea life after visiting Sea world...you created a sea exhibit in your room and bore your testimony at church about saving the whales.
7. Watching Aladdin and Tommy boy every night for years on that old gray TV in your room.
8. Bleaching your hair right before you started high school.
9. Our adventures in London...the London undergrounds where you were freaking out because it was so hot and then they added insult to injury by having a flame thrower...the only saving grace was the 500 pund german stuck on the stool at the end of the tour.
10. Making fun of Tyler...we are always pretty good at that (Ty you know we love ya, but you are the baby and therefor always had it the easiest so that what older siblings are for!)

0 comments:


This is my favorite pic of her holding on to grandpa's finger

Baby Girl

Baby Girl
This is our baby girl at 16 weeks. It was such an amazing thing to see her moving and count all of her fingers and toes for the first time. I know I bawled and Chris won't admitt it, but he was pretty emotional as well.

It's a girl!

It's a girl!

She's going to be a dancer