Wednesday, April 29, 2009

A day at the farm!

Well a couple of weeks ago we went to the farm to steal some ground cover for our back yard...it is alot cheaper than buying it (ha ha ha!) Anyways I took my dad's camera and took some pics of Lydia. It was so fun to go back and see it in the spring, last year at this time I was so overwhelmed with just having a new baby I didn't really get to enjoy the beauty of the farm. I really do love that place and feel so blessed that we had the opportunity to live there even if it was during the worst winter ever. Anyways so here are some pics of Lydia and I threw in a couple of the farm!


By the pioneer house...she was obsessed with the gravel and kept picking it up and trying to eat it!
Such a cutie



A little giggle caught on camera!

The trees at the farm are absolutely amazing, you can actually here them sway in the wind and while we were living there I made friends with an owl that lived in one of them. We would "hoo hoo" back and forth!
Love the quaint pioneer house
Where else is there are little stream that leads to a working water wheel that is in the valley that is?
The bridge that Chris proposed to me on...this will always be a very special place to me for that reason alone!

1 comments:

Catherine said...

Great pictures! What a neat place to be able to go visit.


This is my favorite pic of her holding on to grandpa's finger

Baby Girl

Baby Girl
This is our baby girl at 16 weeks. It was such an amazing thing to see her moving and count all of her fingers and toes for the first time. I know I bawled and Chris won't admitt it, but he was pretty emotional as well.

It's a girl!

It's a girl!

She's going to be a dancer