Thursday, April 9, 2009

Discovery Gateway...now that's what I call fun!



Well Tuesday Patrice and I took the kids to "Discovery Gateway!" We went on Tuesday not realizing that it is $2.00 off Tuesday so it was somwhat of a mad house at first but who are we kidding it was a blast. I think that Lydia will appreciate it a little more when she is closer to Bode's age but she seemed to still have fun, and would not let me hold her to save her life. Overall it was so much fun, so thanks so much guys for a fun filled SUNNY day! Liddy at the water station...she loved slashing around even though she kept trying to put her hands in her mouth after and the chlorine smell was pretty strong so we didn't stay there long (ha ha ha!)
Bode had so much fun adding food to his cart and checking out at the register! He is so stinkin cute...and I loved his new easter basketball outfit!


I put Lydia on the car to try to keep her off of the floor but we found somthing that worked even better... Lydia can't walk on her own yet but she can sure walk while pushing. Lydia and Raini were so funny Lydia would push her until they ran into something, I would move them and then it was off again!
Look out for the fire truck girlies! Bode is such a little stud, he is such a good kid he listens to Patrice and is very considerate of his sister and cousin Liddy!
They all loved the ball station, they would load the balls and then put them in the vaccum it was pretty cute!
The easter bunny made a guest appearance...Lydia actually loved "IT" even though I'll be honest look at that thing, I would be scared if I didn't know better (ha ha ha!)

Cute Raini hanging out with Mom!
The gear board, I thought it was such a fun idea and of course one day when I create my perfect playroom I want one of those!


You know you had a fun filled day when it ends like this...I love you Liddy-bug and have so much fun watching your grow and play!

3 comments:

Heather Strong said...

That looks like fun! I keep wanting to take Emmett... maybe when Jake is out of school and we have more time. Lydia looks so much like a Knudsen in that picture of her sleeping!

Alex, Brad, Carly & Devin said...

Oh fun! We had so much fun when we took Alex. Everything was a little old for him too. She is so cute! I can not believe she will be one in a couple of weeks! That picture of her all tired out is adorable!

Ashley King said...

Dang, those Knudsen's make some good lookin' kids!


This is my favorite pic of her holding on to grandpa's finger

Baby Girl

Baby Girl
This is our baby girl at 16 weeks. It was such an amazing thing to see her moving and count all of her fingers and toes for the first time. I know I bawled and Chris won't admitt it, but he was pretty emotional as well.

It's a girl!

It's a girl!

She's going to be a dancer