Sunday, October 11, 2009

Cornbelly's Farm and Pumpkin Fest

Saturday we took Lydia to "Cornbelly's Farm" it was a lot of fun for Lydia and I won't lie I have always wanted to go.



We had to wait in line for the jumping pillow things so Lydia entertained us while we waited!


Lydia absolutely loves trampolines so she was in heaven!



Yes even I jumped with Lydia (more to protect her from the big kids that kept knocking her down)




Going down the slide...I was a little too fast for her to sit up!




On the hay ride




pulled by a tractor



playing on the choo choo train



watching the chicken show



Playing in the playhouse full of corn kernnals, it was very cool.



"Hi mom!"



Yet again she found another slide.



She went up and down this one for about 30 minutes while Chris had a cookie and I had some cotton candy!



Here I come!


Another favorite...the swings. This was a cool swing shaped like a horse.



Liddy and her daddy on the rocking chair!


Thanks daddy for a fun filled day at "Cornbelly's Farm"



6 comments:

Pew Family said...

How fun! It looks like Lydia had such a great time, I should take Kennedy. Where is it at?

Ashlee and Sam said...

She is seriously sooo cute!!! Looks like fun!

Alex, Brad, Carly & Devin said...

We have been wanting to take Alex to that! Looks like you guys had an absolute blast!

The Searles said...

Britt, I love your cute vest that you got at the women expo:) Your jeans are very cute too, you are one hot mom!!

NatBug said...

So the dog bed story makes me laugh...it looks like something that I have walked in on more than once. Love your Grandma's house, it look so cool! And I am totally going to Corbelly's with my kids, it looks like alot of fun!

Oh yeah....I ventured to the new Riverton Wal Mart for the first time this Saturday....I think that it is the nicest Wal Mart that I have ever been to, and it took me less than 5 minutes to get there. I was amazed, I did not know that all of that was out there!!!

Staci Davies said...

You guys are always up to something fun. Love all the pictures. That farm looks so much like the one big one down here that has a lot of the same stuff


This is my favorite pic of her holding on to grandpa's finger

Baby Girl

Baby Girl
This is our baby girl at 16 weeks. It was such an amazing thing to see her moving and count all of her fingers and toes for the first time. I know I bawled and Chris won't admitt it, but he was pretty emotional as well.

It's a girl!

It's a girl!

She's going to be a dancer