Friday, October 30, 2009

We've been hit by the...


You know how you get hit by the "Phantom" around Halloween? Well Last week we were officially hit by the Swine Flu Phantom, and we survived.
Chris came home Wednesday night and literally didn't come out of our room until Sunday. I was lucky because I was able to get on the tamiflu as soon as we found out he had it so I didn't have it nearly as bad. We were also so lucky that Lydia was able to get the vaccination and didn't get sick!!!
Chris does want to tell the world that he thought it was overrated so to anyone worried about getting it minus the risidual cough it wasn't too bad!




4 comments:

Hansen Family said...

I think bryan has it also. I have tried to get my kids vaccinated but no one has the vaccine.

Sarah said...

I am so not worried about this stupid flu (watch me say that and my whole fam will get it ;) I'm glad your hubby made it through!

Heather Strong said...

Gosh I am glad you guys did fine. That is what medical professionals say - that most people do fine. I really need to get Emmett vaccinated though! When they first came out, he was sick and so he couldn't get it! I am glad you guys are ok!

holly said...

glad you guys survived...but being sick, no matter what it is, is still no fun!!! luckily, i got kate vaccinated a couple of weeks ago (but this was before they were giving it to pregnant women, so i still have to "find" it for me!)

let me know if you need anything. kate is always happy to make a trip over to wal-mart :)


This is my favorite pic of her holding on to grandpa's finger

Baby Girl

Baby Girl
This is our baby girl at 16 weeks. It was such an amazing thing to see her moving and count all of her fingers and toes for the first time. I know I bawled and Chris won't admitt it, but he was pretty emotional as well.

It's a girl!

It's a girl!

She's going to be a dancer