Sunday, October 11, 2009

Eureka!

Well my cute grandma and grandpa Favatell live in Eureka, Utah. It is just west of santa quein (sp.) and on the way to the sand dunes if you know where those are. Anyways they have a pretty unique set up and it is awesome. My grandpa is a stone mason and can build just about anything. He built his entire house from the ground up and everything you see in all the pictures he built. Every time we go my grandma has a "honey do list" and he is working on it. We went there earlier in the summer and I couldn't get my pics to download for some reason. So here are some pics for our day in Eureka!

Grandma and Felix


Lydia and Tayjah playing in their hot tub, in the sun room.








The girls had a blast playing the the horse shoe pit, which converted nicely into a sand box!


















My grandpa Felix's daughter and son-in-law live in Panama. My g-ma and Felix have gone back a couple of times and decided to build a Bajio in memory of Panama...it is really cool!









With wine glass windows
(Sorry I couldn't get some of the pictures to rotate to save my life)












I don't know if you can see but one side of the Bajio opens completely up so you can do you bbq-ing in or out doors!


The fountain that Felix built for my grandma!

Felix built this house from the ground up. It is very innovative with an elevator, and heated floors. Felix takes such good care of my grandma we love her and we are all so happy that she met Felix!


The Gazeebo and bridge

Yes they have a real teepee and totum pole. I can't wait until Lydia is old enough to stay in it!





The garden and arbor


The girlies all tukered out after a fun trip to grandma-ma's house!


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww cute pic of lydia and Tay!


This is my favorite pic of her holding on to grandpa's finger

Baby Girl

Baby Girl
This is our baby girl at 16 weeks. It was such an amazing thing to see her moving and count all of her fingers and toes for the first time. I know I bawled and Chris won't admitt it, but he was pretty emotional as well.

It's a girl!

It's a girl!

She's going to be a dancer