Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Lake Powell...again!

Well I know you are all sick of hearing about it but yes we went to Lake Powell again. We went down Thursday night and stayed until Sunday. Because it is later in the year the air only got up to about 90 and the water was about 80 so to say the least PERFECT! In the mornings the water was actually warmer then the air so it was so nice getting in. We haven't had that good of water in a long time, I think I skied more this trip then the entire trip combined. We went out atleast 5 times each day and we could ski all day long it was AWESOME! We had a lot of fun this trip getting out the AIR CHAIR. It was an old time favorite but we haven't done it for years. It was a fun trip overall, thanks again mom and dad for taking us with you guys!


Lydia is so good about wearing he life jacket on the boat, she get's in and she will even point to it...to say the least she knows the drill!

I love that sideways smile!

Me on the air chair, it may not look like I'm that high but I felt like I was flying!

My dad is amazing at the air chair, he was a really good coach for chris and I


Chris definitely kicked my butt, he got way more aggressive then me! (We were actually competing, imagine that ha ha ha!)




My cute mom, she skiied in the mornings and is getting way more confident!




My dad's famous line to Chris and I was "you guys need to hurry up and get good at this!"
We thought we were doing pretty good...little did we know (ha ha ha!)






Lydia after playing on the fun island...she loved these steps throughout the trip she would take off down the hall and just go and sit on them. I think she liked them because they were just her size!







She was sporting the shehawk...the water down there makes for some good gel!









Laying out on the fun island...Chris spent the better part of a day patching it all up so we could play on it!


2 comments:

Hansen Family said...

You are so lucky to have a fun place to go. I tried that air chair and i couldn't do it at all so your way ahead of me! oh and i love the shehawk!

Heather said...

so jealous, we didnt even make it down once this year, I lost count how many posts began like this for you guys! How fun your family is! And what a doll Lydia is, she is getting so big!!


This is my favorite pic of her holding on to grandpa's finger

Baby Girl

Baby Girl
This is our baby girl at 16 weeks. It was such an amazing thing to see her moving and count all of her fingers and toes for the first time. I know I bawled and Chris won't admitt it, but he was pretty emotional as well.

It's a girl!

It's a girl!

She's going to be a dancer