Thursday, May 27, 2010

A Disney Dance Recital to Remember!

Well we had our Dance recital Tuesday, we did a Disney Theme this year which turned out to be so much fun! All of my girls were so darling, with their huge smiles up on the stage! I have never been so proud, they danced their little hearts out and they truly did amazing! I feel so lucky to have the job I do and to be able to work with such amazing little girls! I was especially impressed with my older girls and all the progress they have made over the past year, they truly inspire me with the amazing passion for dance. I had so much help this year and seriously don't know what I would do without all the amazing people who have supported me throughout this incredible journey! Anyways thanks to everyone and I already can't wait for the fall so we can get started on BROADWAY!!!

Wish Upon A Star

When She loved me-Toy Story
Zip-A-Dee-Do-Da
Let's get together-Parent Trap
Stand Out-A Goofy Movie
Mickey Mouse Club
Fly to your Heart-Tinker Belle
We had quite the crowd, we didn't even have enough seats...looks like it is time to move to the high school!
Cruella Deville -101 Dalmations
Under the Sea-Little Mermaid
Kiss the Girl-Little Mermaid
Colors of the Wind-Pocahontas

Topsy Turvy-Hunch Back of Notre Dam
Can't wait to be King-Lion King
Hakuna Matata-Lion King
Bahama Roller Coaster-Lilo and Stitch
Wanna Be like You-Jungle Book
Zero to Hero-Hurcules
Electric Parade
Son of Man-Tarzan

The Finale!


3 comments:

Adrienne said...

You Rock Brittani! It was a fun year and a wonderful recital. The girls were beautiful and danced so well. I love the last shot with the littlest ones anxious to get back on stage or on stage for the first time. I may have to sign Brandon up for dancing. It was grooving in the aisle and anxious to be a part of the group :) Thanks for all you do!

Shay @ Sugarflies Designs said...

Wow, Britt... you are amazing! Okay, so I guess the twins will have to take up dance when they get older :) HAHA

Ashley King said...

Oh how CUTE!! I can't wait until Breklyn is big enough to take your dance classes.


This is my favorite pic of her holding on to grandpa's finger

Baby Girl

Baby Girl
This is our baby girl at 16 weeks. It was such an amazing thing to see her moving and count all of her fingers and toes for the first time. I know I bawled and Chris won't admitt it, but he was pretty emotional as well.

It's a girl!

It's a girl!

She's going to be a dancer