Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Just when I think...

Just when I was starting to feel like Che' has settled down and I can trust him with Lydia, he goes and does something like this...


One of the parents of a student I taught at Ridgecrest had given me this really nice wooden train set. I had completely forgotten about it until we rearranged everything and I found it with my school stuff. I pulled it out for Lydia and she has loved playing with it.
Usually Lydia is pretty good at putting Che in his place, but I guess not this time...ha ha ha! Hopefully I will learn my lesson for the millionth time!



3 comments:

Alex, Brad, Carly & Devin said...

Doubtful. Max and Brody still do stuff like that every once in awhile and they are 4 1/2. Labs stay puppies forever!

Heather Strong said...

Ahhh... This is why I won't let Jake get a dog ha ha! Luckily, IKEA has those train sets for super duper cheap! We got one for Emmett that was like $20 and the Thomas train ones at Toys R Us are like $50! IKEA - always there for us!

Meg said...

Oh, I hate that! Gretchen chewed up one of my favorite shoes, and now she's scared of it...:) ha ha. Doesn't it make you wonder why you have a dog?!


This is my favorite pic of her holding on to grandpa's finger

Baby Girl

Baby Girl
This is our baby girl at 16 weeks. It was such an amazing thing to see her moving and count all of her fingers and toes for the first time. I know I bawled and Chris won't admitt it, but he was pretty emotional as well.

It's a girl!

It's a girl!

She's going to be a dancer