Monday, May 10, 2010

There is a first for everything

Ever since Che' became a part of our family he has been quite hyper and had more energy then the energizer bunny. I have to say that Che' has finally met his match, and for the first time since owning Che' I feel a little bad for him (ha ha ha!) Lydia has always been obsessed with him but lately it is to the point where I literally feel sorry for Che', she lays on him, tries to ride him, steals his bones, tickles him, pulls his ears...the list could go on and on. I have to say though we are so blessed to have Che' because he just sits and takes it, he doesn't even flinch when she tries to jump from the couch onto his back, and when she pulls his ears he doesn't even yelp. We couldn't ask for a better dog, and a cuter daughter at that (ha ha ha!) Anyways these are a few of the pics I caught while she was outside playing with him ( please don't mind her outfit, it was a Saturday and quite the day)

Pulling Che's tail

I don't know if you can see her head very well, but she is laying on his side.

Giving Che' a huge wet one on the nose!

1 comments:

Meg said...

love these pictures..they're priceless.


This is my favorite pic of her holding on to grandpa's finger

Baby Girl

Baby Girl
This is our baby girl at 16 weeks. It was such an amazing thing to see her moving and count all of her fingers and toes for the first time. I know I bawled and Chris won't admitt it, but he was pretty emotional as well.

It's a girl!

It's a girl!

She's going to be a dancer