Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Liddy-Bug Laughs

-I had just come up stairs from teaching dance and she had left a little mess in the family room. She stopped dead in her tracks and said very concerned "MOM, look at this mess!" I said that's ok Liddy and proceeded into the kitchen, this time with much more urgency she yelled "MOM, LOOK AT THIS MESS!" at which point I helped her clean it up while she sang the song "clean up, clean up, everybody everywhere..."
-She was playing in her kitchen and talking on her pretend phone, I was trying to get her to come and clean up the trains and she just looked at me and went "SSSSHHHHH" with very serious eyes, and said "Mom, I on the phone!" at which point she proceeded to say "Nana, where are you?"
-Chris had gotten home from work late last night and wanted to go say good-night to Lydia. So he went in to see if she was still awake and she was. He asked her "Do you want daddy to lay by you til you fall asleep?" she said "Yes." Then he said "or do you want me to go away" she then changed her answer to "GO AWAY!" He thought she was kidding so he laid down and she very rudely said "Daddy go away!"...he came out and was totally bumbed out...ha ha hah!

2 comments:

Ashley King said...

Oh my gosh, those are too funny! I love the "Daddy, go away!" ha ha Poor Chris!

Shay @ Sugarflies Designs said...

Oh, I love times like this-- I can't wait for the boys to do cute little things like she does :)


This is my favorite pic of her holding on to grandpa's finger

Baby Girl

Baby Girl
This is our baby girl at 16 weeks. It was such an amazing thing to see her moving and count all of her fingers and toes for the first time. I know I bawled and Chris won't admitt it, but he was pretty emotional as well.

It's a girl!

It's a girl!

She's going to be a dancer