Tuesday, May 4, 2010

She is gonna be a soccer player!

Well I have been feeling the baby move for a couple of weeks, mostly the little ones that feel like gas bubbles (sorry for lack of a better description, mom's you know what I'm talking about.) But last night was the first night I put my hand on my tummy and baby girl kicked back!!! There is seriously no greater feeling while you are pregnant than those little kicks and punches!

P.S. Lydia has warmed up to the idea of a new sibling now when I ask her what she is going to have very excitedly she yells "BABY SISTER!" hopefully she feels the same once she gets here!

P.S.S. I feel like a blimp already and I'm only 17 weeks, don't remember feeling so huge so early with Lydia it is going to be interesting to see how huge I get this time (ha ha ha!)


4 comments:

Meg said...

you will be beautiful as always!!

p.s. only five weeks....and counting till the BIG vacay:)

Ashley King said...

Awwwe, baby kicks are the BEST!! That is cute that Lydia is warming up to the idea :)

Jake and Kim said...

That is so exciting!! I swear I'm feeling something but I'm only almost 15wks. So this post makes me feel less crazy cause you said it started a couple weeks ago for you! Lydia will love her baby sister!

Hughes Family said...

Hey, Who did your family photos? do they have a web page? I maybe up in SLC very soon because a really good friend is dying of cancer and I want to have Michael's photo taken while up there to suprise daddy.
send me a message on facebook. :)


This is my favorite pic of her holding on to grandpa's finger

Baby Girl

Baby Girl
This is our baby girl at 16 weeks. It was such an amazing thing to see her moving and count all of her fingers and toes for the first time. I know I bawled and Chris won't admitt it, but he was pretty emotional as well.

It's a girl!

It's a girl!

She's going to be a dancer