Wednesday, October 27, 2010

3 weeks and SNOW!

Lydia was so excited that it snowed, and we were so excited that she finally knows what snow is and that she was excited for it (ha ha ha!) Anyways we got her all ready and out she went for about an hour...we literally had to drag her in!
Trying to figure out how mittens work!

Yeah...SNOW!

Also Audrey is officially 3 weeks...yes I am one of those parents and I am so excited that I will most likely post every week until she gets a little bigger!
She is still such a dream baby. She sleeps so well, 4 hr naps in the day and 6 hrs at night and who are we kidding she is just so mellow. The only time I hear her cry is after baths when I am changing her into her clothes...It almost weirds me out to hear her cry cause it happens so rarely! Anyways I absolutely love her and have felt like she just became apart of our family so seamlessly!
My little Auddy!


7 comments:

Emily Call said...

She is beautiful! I am so happy for you guys!

Aly said...

She.is.so.beautiful! Wow.Love your posts.

Jill Bowcutt said...

I can't believe you got enough snow to play in! Wish we could build a snowman with you. Audrey is cuter every pic I see.

The Searle Family said...

Yay I love all the updates:) Audrey is so cute!! I hope I can see her when we come for Thanksgiving. You are such a cute family!

Sarah said...

Your girls are just so darling :) I am loving all of your fun updates. Your Park City trip looked fabulous. And BTW, you are NOT huge you crazy lady. You look terrific :)

Shay @ Sugarflies Designs said...

I am so glad that your new little addition has been so good for you guys, you deserve the break! I wanted to let you know that I am doing indoor studio pics Nov 13th for half price if you are at all interested, I only have like two spots left, but could squeeze you in if you want. I have a selection of christmas cards on my photography blog as well www.sugarfliesphotography.blogspot.com

Katie said...

Hi Brittney, I saw your blog off of Kaylene's so I wanted to say hi. You have the cutest little family!


This is my favorite pic of her holding on to grandpa's finger

Baby Girl

Baby Girl
This is our baby girl at 16 weeks. It was such an amazing thing to see her moving and count all of her fingers and toes for the first time. I know I bawled and Chris won't admitt it, but he was pretty emotional as well.

It's a girl!

It's a girl!

She's going to be a dancer