Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Trunk or treat in the old Sunridge Ward!

My parents ward did their Trunk-or-Treat on Tuesday night so we got Liddy all ready to make her costume debut! I must say that I think her costume turned out darling...especially considering that I made it (ha ha ha, I am not that talented when it comes to sewing!) Anyways she was a little nervous at first and wanted to eat or hold all the candy she got in her hand but by the end she got the hang of it.

It was also way fun to see a lot of people from the ward that I grew up in, it was a little weird to see kids that I babysat that are in high school though. Who are we kidding didn't I just barley graduate... 10 years ago (ha ha ha!) Anyways gotta love the good old Sunridge/4th ward!
Jesse the Cowgirl!
Ok cowboy!
Another Jesse...they even had matching buckets!
Once Grandpa found Lid we didn't see her again all night, they were inseparable!
She was so excited to get Tinker belle painted on her face!
It started snowing so we did the trunk or treat in the halls of the church...this is while we were waiting!
Jesse and a frog...otherwise known as Nana!




2 comments:

Kara said...

Lydia's costume is so much cuter than the other one. You did awesome!! How's being a mother of 2?

Anonymous said...

How fun! Isn't it so strange visiting that old ward? Its changed so much, but its fun seeing some of the old-timers :) Her costume is darling!You did great!


This is my favorite pic of her holding on to grandpa's finger

Baby Girl

Baby Girl
This is our baby girl at 16 weeks. It was such an amazing thing to see her moving and count all of her fingers and toes for the first time. I know I bawled and Chris won't admitt it, but he was pretty emotional as well.

It's a girl!

It's a girl!

She's going to be a dancer