Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Annual Hardman Park City Mini Vacay!

My parents get their condo in park city every year at the Marriott mountain side. It is such a nice little get away and so nice to be so close to home still. We did a lot of shopping, playing, arcades, pool and hanging out in the hot tubs. Lydia was pretty much our entertainment which is fun, and it was a blast to hang out with my brothers and parents! We are already looking forward to next year!
The condo!
Liddy and Grandpa
The weather was a little nippy but it was still a lot of fun
Running up the little rivers
The Crew (Minus Tyler)
My little dare-devil...she wanted to jump off the rocks over and over again!
Our family...yes I know I am huge still!
Liddy and Daddy playing on the snowmobile arcade
Riding in style!




2 comments:

Maranda said...

This looks like a really fun trip!
It was so good to see you last night, you look awesome!! Thanks for letting me blog stalk you :) your family is BEAUTIFUL.

Jill Bowcutt said...

Uh,Brittani...you're supposed to be huge still! Remember your baby is only 3 weeks old! Don't be too hard on yourself. You are beautiful, and sweet, and funny, and such a good mom. Do I sound like your mother now? Ha ha! For real though. You look fantastic and your girls are the cutest ever.


This is my favorite pic of her holding on to grandpa's finger

Baby Girl

Baby Girl
This is our baby girl at 16 weeks. It was such an amazing thing to see her moving and count all of her fingers and toes for the first time. I know I bawled and Chris won't admitt it, but he was pretty emotional as well.

It's a girl!

It's a girl!

She's going to be a dancer