Friday, October 1, 2010

Pumpkin Patch

One of the many things I love about Riverton is all the pumpkin patches. When it is fall you definitely know it (even though this year it doesn't feel like it yet) Anyways we went to our beloved pumpkin patch, this is our third year and the people who own the farm are just about the sweetest people around. Lydia was very excited to see all the kitty cat's and ride on a tractor...she was a little disappointed because they didn't have a blue one (ha ha ha!)
Love it when you can tell she is saying "CHEESE!"
She was calling all the pumpkin's "PINECONES!"
Love this little girl!




1 comments:

Jill Bowcutt said...

I miss that Riverton pumpkin patch down the street! I haven't seen any pumpkin patches around here. Though I'm determined to find one. Even if I have to drive all over. And guess what, it's 45 deg here! I am so, so mad. I can't believe Utah is having better weather than Texas. Everyone here is loving the fall weather and I'm just so angry. I did't even want to run this morning because I though it was too cold. Jared reminded me that you and I use to run in full blizzards and that I need to toughen up :)


This is my favorite pic of her holding on to grandpa's finger

Baby Girl

Baby Girl
This is our baby girl at 16 weeks. It was such an amazing thing to see her moving and count all of her fingers and toes for the first time. I know I bawled and Chris won't admitt it, but he was pretty emotional as well.

It's a girl!

It's a girl!

She's going to be a dancer