Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Audrey what are you looking for?

Hey Audrey
Who are you looking for?
\
Looking...
really looking...


just about doing a back bend....
















All to see this little girly!

I know I have mentioned Audrey's obsession with her big sister...but it is becoming more and more evident every day!


P.S. It finally happened...Lydia can dress herself, as such she starts out looking really cute and by the time she has changed 3 or 4 times you end up with what you see above (ha ha ha!)

1 comments:

Aly said...

I love when they dress themselves! I love both Lydia and Kendyl with their snow boots on the other day! Love your blog!!


This is my favorite pic of her holding on to grandpa's finger

Baby Girl

Baby Girl
This is our baby girl at 16 weeks. It was such an amazing thing to see her moving and count all of her fingers and toes for the first time. I know I bawled and Chris won't admitt it, but he was pretty emotional as well.

It's a girl!

It's a girl!

She's going to be a dancer