Tuesday, October 4, 2011

$2 Tuesday

The last Tuesday in August my BFF Meg and I headed to Thanksgiving Point to participate in their $2 Tuesday's. It was super crowded but also way fun and nice and cheap! We hit up the dino museum, the petting zoo and Meg took me to the Harvest for my birthday as well (I LOVE that restaurant!) They even did $2 kids meals at the harvest and $2 cheesecake...pretty sure I gained like 10 pounds just at that lunch alone (ha ha ha!) We love any time we get to spend with Meg and Cash, everywhere we go Lydia is always telling Meg things, not me but Meg. I am lucky to have such a great friend!
Lyd Loving the smoke...kind of reminds me of "LOST" good thing this smoke monster doesn't attack (ha ha ha!)
My future farm girl, if I can ever talk Chris into moving us to Oakley:)
Meg and Cashus on the hey ride...isn't Cash such a stud, I just want to squeeze those cheeks!
The Knudsen girls...looking a bit hot and tired!
Audrey doing what she does best...CHILL!
Lydia was in HEAVEN with so many fun things to do!
The crew
Love Popcorn!



1 comments:

megmiller said...

Shut up! You're not moving to Oakley. That's too far away from us! We'd miss you too much.


This is my favorite pic of her holding on to grandpa's finger

Baby Girl

Baby Girl
This is our baby girl at 16 weeks. It was such an amazing thing to see her moving and count all of her fingers and toes for the first time. I know I bawled and Chris won't admitt it, but he was pretty emotional as well.

It's a girl!

It's a girl!

She's going to be a dancer