Thursday, October 27, 2011

Gardner Village wit Nana!

It has become a tradition to hit Gardner Village to see the witches. Lydia loved it so much last year that she wanted to be one this year. We went on Thursday the first day of UEA because my mom had it off, a lot of other people must have had the exact same idea (ha ha ha!) Lydia LOVED showing nana all the witches and Audrey was a good sport as usual. Not going to lie love seeing my girls faces light up seeing all the fun festivities!
The Knudsen Girls!
Lydia was so excited to dress in her costume and look like the witches!
Audrey looks bored but it is only because I didn't dare get her out.
I LOVE all the decorations...I wish I could have them decorate my house each year as well.
Sista's
Lydia talked about the hoola hooping witch all year...she was so excited when she finally found her!

My little witches!
Auds...my little pumpkin
Diddy and Nana
Love her sideways smiles!
She was so excited to get to ride THUNDER!!!



0 comments:


This is my favorite pic of her holding on to grandpa's finger

Baby Girl

Baby Girl
This is our baby girl at 16 weeks. It was such an amazing thing to see her moving and count all of her fingers and toes for the first time. I know I bawled and Chris won't admitt it, but he was pretty emotional as well.

It's a girl!

It's a girl!

She's going to be a dancer