Thursday, October 6, 2011

AUDS turns 1!

Well I can hardly believe that it has been a year since this little girlie joined our family...and who are we kidding we are so lucky to have her. She is such a sweet, sassy, little miss piggy with a jack-o-lantern smile. She is talking, crawling, and will eat just about anything. She loves Che, Che and really loves to fight with her big sister Lyd. She is obsessed with her daddy, binky and her pink blankey. She is super stubborn, and yet just about the sweetest little thing you will ever meet. I haven't taken her in for her 1yr yet but as soon as I do I will put her stats! Audrey we love you so much and are so blessed to have you in our family! I can't believe you are already 1 and we are so excited for all that life has in store for you.

This year we celebrated Aud's B-day just with our little family. Lydia loved helping Audrey open her presents, and blow out the candle. We enjoyed a nice quiet night, and enjoyed some time to spend with out kids without a million other things going on. I wanted to do an owl cake for Audrey but I will be honest I just plain ran out of time, so we did owl cupcakes and a pink cake! I LOVED seeing how excited she got when she knew she was going to get a cupcake...she throughly enjoyed every bite, and Che' enjoyed cleaning up the mess.

Happy Birthday Auds, Auddy, Auds-pods, Audge Podge, ree-ree, and miss piggy...we don't know what we would do without ya!
Audrey got some one on one time with mommy and daddy while liddy was at preschool!
Love that face...that is her pick me up already face!
Doesn't she look so old? It makes me so sad.
Love her ruffled little bum!
We didn't do a party but the "Smother" in me had to put up a few decorations (ha ha ha!)
I think Lydia was just as excited as me!
Her pink coconut cake...not super proud of the way this one looks, but it tastes DELICIOUS!
If only I had more time I would've had a cake to match it!
Auds and her favorite...DADDY!
Lydia helping out sis...Audrey wanted to do it her self.
She really got the hang of opening presents
Lydia LOVED the box
Audrey loved the toy...fffeeewww!
She is pointing to the cupcake...ha ha ha (we call her miss piggy for a reason!)
She was not messing around...she meant business!
Trying to share with daddy!
My little birthday girl all cleaned up and playing with one of her new b-day presents!
Had to put this one...I can't believe how big Lydia is getting too. She LOVES pre-school and she wakes up so excited to go. She is learning so much. Poems, songs, letters, and so much more. I love both of my girls and can't believe how truly blessed I am!



6 comments:

Ashley King said...

Okay I just LOVE the picture of her literally inhaling the cupcake! She is too cute for words. Happy birthday Audrey!

Keri said...

Her smile is so cute! I can't believe it has been a year either. Happy Birthday!

Hughes Family said...

Those cupcakes are so cute. I am going to have to steal that idea. Looks so simple.
Give Auds a big ol kiss from us!

janine

Jake and Kim said...

Happy Birthday cute little Audrey!! She really does look like a toddler in that pic, it's crazy.

megmiller said...

OK, so I've tried to leave the same comment 3 times. Hope this one works!

Happy Birthday Miss Audrey Lynn. I love that little girly so much and so does Cashus. I can't wait for her to be my daughter-in-law someday:) JK. Your cupcakes turned out lovely and your cake looks delish! You never cease to amaze me. Her present stash doesn't look too shabby either!! Can't believe how fast this year went by.

Sarah said...

Okay, Auds is one of THEE cutest little babies I've ever seen! Get that girl an agent! But seriously, what a fun party! Sometimes it's just the best with your own little family.


This is my favorite pic of her holding on to grandpa's finger

Baby Girl

Baby Girl
This is our baby girl at 16 weeks. It was such an amazing thing to see her moving and count all of her fingers and toes for the first time. I know I bawled and Chris won't admitt it, but he was pretty emotional as well.

It's a girl!

It's a girl!

She's going to be a dancer