Saturday, October 15, 2011

3rd Annual Cornbelly's Farm Day!!!

This year I was so excited for Cornbelly's farm, especially because I was able to get a groupon for a season pass for a huge discount which means we will get to go more then once...something I am sure Lydia will be super excited about as well.

It hadn't been the best weather the past couple of weeks and so finally Friday it was great weather and I told Lydia if she was brave while getting her flu shot she could bring a friend with us to Cornbelly's...she was SO excited to invite her bestie Peyton.

We headed to Cornbelly's after my friend Jeni (Peyt's mom offered to watch Audrey...such a relief.) The girls were in heaven, we couldn't get to each little even quick enough. They did the pillow tramps, the slides, the dress-ups, we even got some Magelby's sweet potato fries...YUMMY! Loved seeing these girls have so much fun, and I am already so excited to go back again!
Lydia LOVED jumping on the tramps!
Peyton


I think these slides are the COOLEST...not going to lie I wanted to go down them myself.

Playing in the pirate ship!
Best Friends
The ducks

Their favorite part was by far the dress ups...we spent the most time there for sure!
Such a cute princess
Welcome to the ball
They LOVED dancing on the stage...it was so cute!

Love nothing more that seeing my kids having fun!!!

2 comments:

Meg said...

Looks like so much fun. I love the picture of Lydia with her arm around Peyton..priceless.

Alex, Brad, Carly & Devin said...

Looks like you guys had a fantastic time. Wish I lived closer to Thanksgiving point. I would go there all the time!


This is my favorite pic of her holding on to grandpa's finger

Baby Girl

Baby Girl
This is our baby girl at 16 weeks. It was such an amazing thing to see her moving and count all of her fingers and toes for the first time. I know I bawled and Chris won't admitt it, but he was pretty emotional as well.

It's a girl!

It's a girl!

She's going to be a dancer