Thursday, December 11, 2008

L-Y-D-I-A-!

Ok so here are some random pics from over the past couple of weeks, I have been pretty bad about posting so these are going to seem very random and they are in no particular order! I love this pic because it just encompases our Wal-mart experience...trying to keep Lydia occupied so she doesn't scream while walking around ( I love her eyes ha ha ha!)
Lydia loves to play with anything that is not a toy, this is her newest found love. She can now pull herself up to a standing position by holding onto the sides!

I love this pic because if you can tell her play mat is totally in the air...the next pic will better explain why!
Lydia really diving for her favorite non-toy...the remote!
Lydia has become such a daddy's girl, when Chris get's home she wants nothing to do with me, it is all about her and her daddy. I've never seen her get so dang excited about anyting!
The weekend of Thanksgiving we had Chris' family over and Chris made prime rib...which everyone said was amazing (I don't really eat meat so I missed out!) Anyways after dinner we all felt really full so we went downstairs to take a dance break and burn some calories...the joys of having a studio in the basement (ha ha ha!)
Yes we all played with the streamers...they are a hot commodity for 2 year olds let me tell you!


I don't think the pictures really do it justice as to how awesome we all really looked...it was a blast!

Lydia moves all around her crib...the other night we were missing her and went in to watch her sleep (are we weird?) anyways and this is what we found, I don't know if the picture does it justice but her butt is about as high off the ground as it can get, and the binky is just hovering by her mouth which is wide open!

1 comments:

Ashley King said...

I love the butt up in the air picture!


This is my favorite pic of her holding on to grandpa's finger

Baby Girl

Baby Girl
This is our baby girl at 16 weeks. It was such an amazing thing to see her moving and count all of her fingers and toes for the first time. I know I bawled and Chris won't admitt it, but he was pretty emotional as well.

It's a girl!

It's a girl!

She's going to be a dancer