Thursday, December 11, 2008

Snuggle bug!


Well for those of you who know Lydia you know that she never stops moving. We always joke that she had ADD because she get's distracted by everything. She has basically weened herself from nursing partly because I think that with the bottle she can see what is going on and can control the bottle herself. So we are down to three feedings a day and only one of them is not a total fight! Anyways because she is always on the go, I feel very envious of parents with kids that will snuggle. I tell this to Chris every time I see a little kid in church alseep on thier mom's chest because I know that will never be me. Well I shouldn't complain because for the first time since she was only a few weeks old Lydia snuggled with me, and she was even awake (I have a confession, I sometimes go into her room at night and hold her while she is sleeping just so she will cuddle with me!) Anyways it was awesome and Chris saw how excited I got and took a picture!

(Don't mind the roots and no make-up...it was a rough day, but it was worth it!)

1 comments:

NatBug said...

That's cute!!!! I love it when my kiddos snuggle with me too!


This is my favorite pic of her holding on to grandpa's finger

Baby Girl

Baby Girl
This is our baby girl at 16 weeks. It was such an amazing thing to see her moving and count all of her fingers and toes for the first time. I know I bawled and Chris won't admitt it, but he was pretty emotional as well.

It's a girl!

It's a girl!

She's going to be a dancer