Tuesday, February 9, 2010

I'm cool with that!

We had our neighbor's over for pizza and a little "Rock Band" We had a lot of fun playing down in the studio, eating to our hearts content and of course playing some serious "Rock band" action!!! While we were playing...

Lydia and Tage has a blast having their very own tea party.


Shhh don't tell but I want Lydia to date Tage when they are old (ha ha ha!) I think he is the cutest little boy ever!
We were a little worried Parker wasn't going to be too stoked about hanging out at our house since it is all girl stuff but when he heard we were going to be playing rock band he said "I'm cool with that!" What a stud ... he definitely has his rocker face on!

4 comments:

Simeona Family said...

Is that table of Lydia's from IKEA? We got Mariah the same one for Christmas and she and Madison are constantly sitting at it...or eating at it, or just standing by it. One of the best presents ever!

Emily Call said...

How fun. I definitely think those little boys are darling... if you get dibs on Tage, I get dibs on Parker to date Caitlin... ha ha ha!

The Treasures said...

So I found your blog through blog stalking. Scared yet? Just kidding. Cute blog! Fun night with the neighbors! Tage and Parker are so dang cute. I don't blame you for placing dibs. lol

Meg said...

How fun! I think you should save Lydia for Sam though....:)


This is my favorite pic of her holding on to grandpa's finger

Baby Girl

Baby Girl
This is our baby girl at 16 weeks. It was such an amazing thing to see her moving and count all of her fingers and toes for the first time. I know I bawled and Chris won't admitt it, but he was pretty emotional as well.

It's a girl!

It's a girl!

She's going to be a dancer