Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Since it's cold out...

we have had a lot of tea parties, and played a lot of dress-ups! I'm not complaining one bit since who are we kidding it is pretty hilarious when your daughter pats on the chair and says "mom, SIT...NOW!!!" I think she is going to be a little bossy, but I love it! Anyways hopefully everyone else is finding things to do during the hibernation period of winter (ha ha ha!)


We get on our crowns and musn't forget our purses!


a

And then it is of to the races again!


2 comments:

Ashley King said...

So cute!! I can't wait for Breklyn to be to the "dress ups" age - its so fun :)

Sarah said...

Awwww, love it! Seriously, don't you just adore this age?! So cute and fun. BTW, you should be an actress, loved the commercial debut ;)


This is my favorite pic of her holding on to grandpa's finger

Baby Girl

Baby Girl
This is our baby girl at 16 weeks. It was such an amazing thing to see her moving and count all of her fingers and toes for the first time. I know I bawled and Chris won't admitt it, but he was pretty emotional as well.

It's a girl!

It's a girl!

She's going to be a dancer