Friday, March 19, 2010

All things GEEEENNNN!

Well who are we kidding when you have a kid holiday's take on a whole new meaning. This year we were invited by our good friends the Visser's over for a "St. Patty's Day" celebration to remember. It involved a lot of green decorations, green food and a leprechaun hunt that will not soon be forgotten. It was so much fun seeing all the kids faces light up as they were on the hunt. Thanks Stacie it was a great night and the food was delicious!

My not so happy little leprechaun, she wanted to see the picture before I even took it...such a hard life (ha ha ha!)
Lydia loved all the "geen" every where, that is all I heard all day was "GGGGGEEEENNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!"
Stacie decorated her house so cute...I'm glad I have her cause who are we kidding I'm not that creative (ha ha ha!)

The little girlies in green. Between Jeni, Stacie and I there are 6 girls and 2 boys...poor Trae and Crew are a little outnumbered!
Green Alfredo chicken pasta
Stacie's amazing over the rainbow Jell-o...isn't that incredible it was like eating art (ha ha ha!)
The other green foods!
The kids loved all the green foods
Then it was time to decorate their pot to collect gold in case a Leprechaun came by.
The kids on the hunt for the leprechaun, he took them to the T.V. room, the Piano, the bathroom, the basement the backyard and finally he showed them where his...
pot of gold was hidden!
Happy St. Patrick's Day!




1 comments:

Alex, Brad, Carly & Devin said...

Love the crying face! It just makes you want to laugh! Hope you are feeling alright!


This is my favorite pic of her holding on to grandpa's finger

Baby Girl

Baby Girl
This is our baby girl at 16 weeks. It was such an amazing thing to see her moving and count all of her fingers and toes for the first time. I know I bawled and Chris won't admitt it, but he was pretty emotional as well.

It's a girl!

It's a girl!

She's going to be a dancer