Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Little tots/big ideas

Well one of the mom's at the studio has put together this absolutely amazing blog it is called "Little Tots/Big Ideas" Anyways one of the spotlights that she does on her blog is called "Real Mommies, Real Challenges!" Tina was nice enough to consider me a mommy with some challenges (ha ha ha!) and she ran a really nice post about me and the studio. Anyways you should check it out, not just to read about me but also there are some really inspirational stories on there, and it keeps me laughing for sure! Anywas check it out here


www.littletotsbigideas.blogspot.com



4 comments:

NatBug said...

That was so great to read that stuff about you. You truly are an amazing, mom, wife, woman and dancer! I am glad to have learned more about you, loved the pics she posted too!

Brecke said...

What a great blog. I was loving those pictures!!

Meg said...

That was the BEST walk down memory lane. Just so you know, I don't tell you enough what an amazing person I think you are. I am so glad you're my BFF!! Pretty proud of you and your studio too;) I've always thought you were a REALLY hard worker. Sometimes I wish I could dance. I'm a lost cause! Love ya.

Meg said...

That's so cool Brit!! BTW, thanks for the contact info you texted me. It's nice to have some other people to talk to.


This is my favorite pic of her holding on to grandpa's finger

Baby Girl

Baby Girl
This is our baby girl at 16 weeks. It was such an amazing thing to see her moving and count all of her fingers and toes for the first time. I know I bawled and Chris won't admitt it, but he was pretty emotional as well.

It's a girl!

It's a girl!

She's going to be a dancer