Thursday, April 29, 2010

A must read!

Ok so I am a total dork and a huge book worm. Chris makes fun of me all the time because I will wake up really early in the morning to read, that's right I sacrifice sleep for a good book. Anyways I have a lot of favorite books and a lot of books that I just can't put down and this has become both. My bf meg dropped it off at my house and said, you have to read this, when I asked her what it was about she said black maids in the 1860's at first I thought is that it? But honestly it is seriously so so so good! It made me laugh and cry and to be honest it is just a great book all around. Anyways I stayed up way too late the other night to finish it and I still haven't been able to stop thinking about it so if you are looking for a great book to read...here it is!


P.S. They have it at Costco right now (it would definitely be a great book to buy!)



3 comments:

Janeen said...

I'm laughing because I am totally the same way. I will stay up til 2 in the morning reading. When else can we huh? Thanks for the suggestion. I will definatley pick it up. Here is one for you, 'Beautiful Creatures' Maybe you haven't read that one yet.

Sarah said...

Oh yea! I LOVE to read as well, and I also will stay up late and wake up early, or stay in my jammies all day long just to read (or finish) a good book! I will definately pick it up next time I'm out and about!

Brecke said...

I loved this book too! I love the books you can't put down. Glad I read it before the baby came, I don't know when I will ever have time to read again :)


This is my favorite pic of her holding on to grandpa's finger

Baby Girl

Baby Girl
This is our baby girl at 16 weeks. It was such an amazing thing to see her moving and count all of her fingers and toes for the first time. I know I bawled and Chris won't admitt it, but he was pretty emotional as well.

It's a girl!

It's a girl!

She's going to be a dancer