Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Odd man out!


Well I am actually excited to say that Chris is going to be the odd man out! We are going to be adding another little girlie to our family, and who are we kidding I couldn't possibly be more excited! We went last week to Fetal Foto's and that little baby wasn't about to cooperate when it wasn't crossing it's legs the umbilical chord was right in the sweet spot (ha ha ha!) So anyways I went back today to check again and "SHE" was a perfect angel! It was seriously such an amazing experience as it always is, when you get a little peek into your womb at your unborn child. She was wiggling all around and putting on quite the show! For those of you who have never been to Fetal Foto's I would totally recommend it, it is such a personal and amazing experience (we were even lucky enough to get our good friend Kimi as our tech one of the times!) Anyways we couldn't be more thrilled and all I have to say is bring on more PINK!!!


P.S. Side note it is pretty funny every time I would ask Lydia if she wanted a brother or a sister she would say "NO!" very loudly and very sure of herself... hopefully she warms up to the idea!




14 comments:

Momma Fish said...

Fabulous! I think having the same gender next to each other is perfect! Congratualtions!!

Ashley King said...

I can't believe you already know...how exciting! It is going to be so fun to have two little girls close in age. I'm sure they will be the best of friends (eventually!). Congrats!

The Haynies said...

Yay for little girls! Congrats! We had dinner with your old neighbors Jared and Jill yesterday. They just moved into our ward and are super nice! Small world!

Meg said...

Blah! I just told Colby and all he could do was giggle:) We are so excited for you guys. We already know you make cute girls so we can't wait to meet her!!

RyanandHailee said...

SO exciting!! I am thrilled for you guys! You guys make adorable little girls so its all good! Plus lets be honest they are so much fun!!

NatBug said...

So exciting Brit!!! Your house is full of estrogen and mine is full of testosterone...fun times! At least we know that your girl will be adorable if she is anything like Lydia! And don't worry, she will start to warm up to the idea soon enough. I am sure that she already has a baby doll, but if not totally get one. Both of our boys had a doll that they played with from 1-3, it really helped prepare TJ for when Jake came. CONGRATS!!!

Alex, Brad, Carly & Devin said...

That's awesome! Congrats! Can't wait to start on your crib bedding!

Heather Strong said...

Congrats Britt! They will be such good friends! I am so excited for you! How has your pregnancy been, by the way? I am so worried that I am going to gain 60 pounds again with my next!

l.k. said...

Yay! I freakin love you and am so excited for you guys! Happy birthday to Lydi tomorrow btw :)

Dave and Lindsay said...

Yay!!! That is so awesome. Go girl power!!! Sorry chris!! Just know that they always turn out to be daddy's girls!!! Girl where have you been? It's been way too long, we need to go do something soon. I miss you.

Jake and Kim said...

YAY! So fun, sisters!!! Congrats! Hopefully Chris will get his boy another time haha!!

Jake and Kim said...

umm ps we need to get your baby ticker up on theoct blog!!

Kyle and Megan said...

Hooray for little girls! That is so exciting for you guys. :)

Meg said...

YEAH!!!! I'm so excited for you!


This is my favorite pic of her holding on to grandpa's finger

Baby Girl

Baby Girl
This is our baby girl at 16 weeks. It was such an amazing thing to see her moving and count all of her fingers and toes for the first time. I know I bawled and Chris won't admitt it, but he was pretty emotional as well.

It's a girl!

It's a girl!

She's going to be a dancer