Friday, July 15, 2011

Everybody's going surfin'

One of my all time favorite things to do in the world is going boating. I feel like since we have had kids we haven't been able to go nearly as much as I would like to. But we are turning over a new leaf and since I have great parents that will let us take their boat whenever we want...we are going to start taking much better advantage. We took Chris' Darin, Justin and Linds and even though it was a quick trip and the water wasn't perfect it was still a total blast! We even bribed Lydia with a new Barbie and got her on the surf board! I gotta say I LOVED seeing her on there with Chris...hopefully she will start to like boating as much as her mama!
The first time Chris tried to give Liddy a kiss once they got going and it threw off his balance so they fell, Lydia wasn't too happy to say the least.
Not so sure about this surfing thing.
Surfin' Utah Lake (ha ha ha!)
And my other little munchkin who LOVED the boat...she loved watching all the wakeboarder's and when we would try to put her in her car seat she would hold herself up so she could see what was going on in the water!
The Knudsen Girlies!



6 comments:

Emily Call said...

How fun! We love going boating!

Aly said...

Oh my fun. And Audrey's swim suit, is that just the cutest thing ever!!

Shana Smith said...

O how I adore boating as well!! Great times. I really think your girls are the cutest little things, maybe we could hook our kids when they are older! Too cute:)

Ashley King said...

That is so cute that Chris got her out on the surfboard with him (okay, even if it took a tiny bribe)! You gotta love your little water babies :) Brekke loves boating but we're still trying to convince her that water in her eyes isn't the end of the world...

Meg said...

Love it. Maybe we should go boating together sometime????

Jake and Kim said...

how fun!!! K I laughed out lout at Audrey in that ADORABLE bikini. She is so stinkin cute in that thing I couldnt hold it in :)


This is my favorite pic of her holding on to grandpa's finger

Baby Girl

Baby Girl
This is our baby girl at 16 weeks. It was such an amazing thing to see her moving and count all of her fingers and toes for the first time. I know I bawled and Chris won't admitt it, but he was pretty emotional as well.

It's a girl!

It's a girl!

She's going to be a dancer