Thursday, July 21, 2011

Someone is 9months!!!

AUDREY LYNN


I feel bad because technically she is closer to being 10 months then 9...but it is summer and who are we kidding I am all over the place.

So much has changed I can hardly believe how much my little babe has grown up. Here are her stats
Weight 18 lbs 30%
Height 26 1/2" 30%
Head size 75% (I don't remember the exact measurement)
-Crawling: This little girlie is all over the place. She started crawling a couple of weeks ago. IT started slow and it was actually pretty funny my mom watched her while I was at the dentist and Audrey crawled all over my mom's house, as soon as I showed up she wasn't having any of it. She would just cry for me to pick her up (ha ha ha!) She is now definitely past that stage and her favorite thing is to crawl to the oven so she can look at herself. *Side note Lydia is so cute with her, she will crawl all over the place so that Auds has a friend.
-Talking: Well I can officially put talking down now she can say "mama" which was her first word by the way (Lydia's was dada and it was a bit sad for me...ha ha ha!) "dada" , "Uh-OH" and "buble" which we know doesn't mean bottle it must be really easy for her to say.
-Teeth: She now has 4 teeth, two bottom and two top teeth. I will say she has been a bit fussier then I am used to so I blame it on the teeth...I will be blaming all her fussy times on that for the rest of her life (ha ha ha!)
-Sleeping: Still a champ, takes 2 for sure and sometimes 3 naps daily and she sleeps from 7:30-8:00 (love her to death, she lets mom get her runs in, in the morning...what a doll!)
-Blankey: Yes she has a favorite blanket and WILL NOT sleep without it. Lydia's obsession with "White blanket" took much longer to develop Audrey not so much.
-Mama's girl: She is definitely a little obsessed with me, not that I am complaining but it does make me see that my kids are SO different. Lydia loved anyone and everyone and didn't think twice about being left with people. Audrey I swear has a 6th sense and knows as soon as I leave and makes sure everyone knows about it.
-Standing: She loves to stand and it always makes me giggle a little when I go in to get her from her nap and she is just standing up waiting for me, silly girl!
-Sun Baby: She loves the pool, I put her in her little floaty and honestly she would fall asleep in there if I would let her. She is maxing and relaxing all the way. She also can't get enough of bath time, she loves to play with the water while it is running and her and Lydia have a grand old time...I usually end up soaked from them splashing so much!
-No Bottle: This little girl still won't touch a bottle, which means yes I am still nursing and may end up on the "MAury Povitch" show because I am nursing my baby at 12 (ok not really...my doc gave me the go ahead to add whole milk at 11 months so I will definitely be weaning then and hoping to be done for sure by a year)
-Little Miss Piggy: This girl will eat any and everything and she isn't afraid to let you know when she is HUNGRY!!! We call her little miss piggy because honestly I have never seen a kid down food like she does. She will eats 4 veggies and 4 fruits a day plus bread, crackers or totrillas and extra fruits (depending on what Lyd doesn't eat for her fruit at lunch) she loves PBandJ as well as quesadilla's. Even though she loves food she definitely doesn't have Miss Piggy's waistline that is for sure.
-"Mom can I take Audrey for a walk?": Lydia LOVES taking Audrey for walks in the umbrella stroller, it gives me a chance to try to tackle the horrible weeds we have and Audrey loves her sister time!

All in all I am having so much fun with little Audrey. I feel so lucky to have such great little girls, not a day goes by that I don't feel so dang blessed. I never thought I would have girls (just based on family history...ha ha ha!~) But I couldn't be more thrilled to have two little buddies to share my life with, I will even say I have already gotten a little sad thinking about sending Lyd to pre-school this fall, I don't know what I will do with one of my sidekicks missing...I know I may change my tune as I stroll around the grocery store with only one but still. Love being a mom and love my little family!

Little Lydia update:
She is "Free" or "three" as most people say.
She still has a hard time saying her S's so words like Popcicle come out "popasir" and fonge Bob fare pants...lives in a pineapple under the sea. And she really love "Farties"...who doesn't (ha ha ha!)
She has learned to ride her bike (still with training wheels!)
She HATES ants, and for some reason is deathly afraid of them.
Loves to snuggle and play with Che' who she also blesses each night in her prayers. She has her 1st and 2nd articles of faith memorized.
She loves the song "you are my sunshine"
Right now her favorite movies are "Little Rascals" and Aladdin
Miss Peyton is her best friend and she tells me she is going to Marry Collin. I couldn't find her at the park one day and finally I found four little feet hanging out of the slide and sure enough it was Collin and Lydia (SO CUTE!)
She loves to swim, and will go in the deep end with her life jacket all by her self. She loves to play "Chop, Chop timber" and "Alligator, Alligator" in the pool.
She would play outside all day long if she could.
Still obsessed with her cousins Bode and Raini
Her favorite shows on T.V. are Olivia and Fresh beat band.
She loves PB&J sandwiches and cinnamon toast.
Love this little girl!
Also a huge shout out to my amazing husband...he has called this the summer of work and honestly he has worked harder than ever. I know that he does it all for us, and even though I complain sometimes about having to eat dinner without him, or him getting home late because of last minute appointments but deep down inside I couldn't be more grateful for all he does for us. We love you Chris, as we speak you are at the Office working on your day off...we appreciate all you do for us and hope you know it!



2 comments:

Jake and Kim said...

Again, with the bikini picture...TOO CUTE!! Audrey has mad skills haha! I love that she stands in her crib and is a great eater! I'm so happy we finally got to meet her too. That was a really fun night, thanks! Your girls are so fun :)

NatBug said...

I LOVE the bikini too! She is so adorable Brit!


This is my favorite pic of her holding on to grandpa's finger

Baby Girl

Baby Girl
This is our baby girl at 16 weeks. It was such an amazing thing to see her moving and count all of her fingers and toes for the first time. I know I bawled and Chris won't admitt it, but he was pretty emotional as well.

It's a girl!

It's a girl!

She's going to be a dancer