Friday, July 15, 2011

Herriman Rec Center+Kenzie, Liddy's Favorite!!!

My mom came out last week so we could go to the pool, and just as she got here it started to storm. So we decided to go and check out the Herriman Rec center. As we were driving there I was telling my mom how our cute little baby-sitter's (don't ask for her number cause we won't share it...ha ha ha!) family has a pass there. Well no sooner had we walked in and we found cute Kenzie and her family. Lydia was SSOOOOO excited. It was like Christmas for her, she loves her Kenzie and honestly talks about her all the time. I honestly hope that my girls turn out just like her...we LOVE her. She was darling she took Lydia around almost the entire time, and as usual Lydia loved every second. For days afterwards she kept asking if we could go to the pool with Kenzie.

Liddy and cute Kenz

I want to say Lydia went down this slide a minamum of about 50 times...no joke!

Nana and Auds!
The girls in the lazy river!
Liddy and her atomic WEDGIE!!!

P.S. The "Up" house is right by there too so we got to see that as well...so cool!


1 comments:

Meg said...

Still impressed by Mckenzie's dancing and babysitting skills. Maybe it is because she had such a wonderful 3rd grade teacher?


This is my favorite pic of her holding on to grandpa's finger

Baby Girl

Baby Girl
This is our baby girl at 16 weeks. It was such an amazing thing to see her moving and count all of her fingers and toes for the first time. I know I bawled and Chris won't admitt it, but he was pretty emotional as well.

It's a girl!

It's a girl!

She's going to be a dancer