Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Swimming Lessons

Lydia had her first session of swimming lessons. She absolutely LOVED it, even though she failed (ha ha ha!) Yes she has to re-take pre-level...she hates putting her face under water which doesn't help (she is definitely my child) Anyways Audrey and I had fun watching Lydia learn ice cream scoop arms, and gorilla-airplane-soilder, and doing supermand and batman. She learned the "Alligator, Alligator, what time is it?" game and she loved doing chop, chop timber with her cute teacher. We will for sure be doing another session next week and hopefully she passes this time (ha ha ha!)
Kicks
Learning "Ice Cream Scoop Arms"
Ring around the Rosies
She didn't look to happy after...but it was because I made her get out!



1 comments:

NatBug said...

The pool is the best! My dad takes my oldest boys Monday thru Thursday. I take them on Friday. It is amazing to see how much they improve just from spending time in the water. It is good that she is in lessons, I hated my face in the water too and can't go under without having to plug my nose...I am a horrible swimmer!


This is my favorite pic of her holding on to grandpa's finger

Baby Girl

Baby Girl
This is our baby girl at 16 weeks. It was such an amazing thing to see her moving and count all of her fingers and toes for the first time. I know I bawled and Chris won't admitt it, but he was pretty emotional as well.

It's a girl!

It's a girl!

She's going to be a dancer