Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Welcome Home Elder Knudsen

WELCOME HOME ELDER DARIN KNUDSEN!!!

We couldn't be more thrilled to have Chris' brother home. He was serving in the San Juan, Puerto Rico mission. He actually extended while on his mission so we were really missing him by the time he got home. It is so nice to have the family all together again

Darin with 5 other elders he served with!
Brother's don't shake hands, brothers gotta hug!
So fun to see him again!
The fam!
Mommy Kay, and Grandpa White...aren't they cute?
The kids with posters in place!
For Lydia it was like meeting him for the first time she was only 1 when he left.



1 comments:

NatBug said...

So much fun to welcome Elders home...having 3 boys of my own I get a little emotional when I see pics like these thinking that will be my boys some day.


This is my favorite pic of her holding on to grandpa's finger

Baby Girl

Baby Girl
This is our baby girl at 16 weeks. It was such an amazing thing to see her moving and count all of her fingers and toes for the first time. I know I bawled and Chris won't admitt it, but he was pretty emotional as well.

It's a girl!

It's a girl!

She's going to be a dancer