Friday, July 15, 2011

Hollywood Connection B-day!

It was Liddy's cute friends Kaylee and Emma Visser's Birthday. They had a combined B-day party at Hollywood Connection. As usual any time the Visser's throw a party they go all out. I want to say they had over 20 kids and it wasn't complete chaos (ha ha ha!) Lydia had a total blast and even got me to go on a few of the rides. I will say I was ill afterwards, I guess my stomach just isn't what it used to be.
Had to get the traditional shot of Auddy in her car seat...ha ha ha!
My cute friend Meg who is due in Nov. went on a bunch of the rides with her little guy Sam. I was so impressed that she was able to go on the rides without getting sick...ha ha ha!
Kaylee one of the birthday girls!
Liddy and Amelia loving the carousel!


0 comments:


This is my favorite pic of her holding on to grandpa's finger

Baby Girl

Baby Girl
This is our baby girl at 16 weeks. It was such an amazing thing to see her moving and count all of her fingers and toes for the first time. I know I bawled and Chris won't admitt it, but he was pretty emotional as well.

It's a girl!

It's a girl!

She's going to be a dancer