Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Bode turns two!

Lydia at the party in her totally random outfit!
Lydia and Raini...they are destined to be little buddies!
Bode was so dang cute opening all his presents he was so excited he wanted to play with all of the right then...that is until he realized he had another present to open!
This was the coolest present ever, it was a weed wacker...he also got the lawn mower to go with it. I think Clint is going to be glad for the help (ha ha ha)
Don't forget the saftey glasses!
You can't really tell but he has cake all over his face...it is so dang cute!
It is so hard to believe that Bode is alredy 2 years old, we were on our way back from Lake Powell when we got the call that Patrice had, had her baby. It has been so much fun watching him grow up. Clint and Patrice are such good parents and I'm so grateful to be able to look to them for help and for their examples. We love Bode and can't wait for everything he has in store for the next year!


3 comments:

Meg said...

I cannot believe that Patrice has a two year old! I still think Bode looks like Chris! Raini looks like Bode! Cute pics ;)

Patrice Pedersen said...

Britt, you are so cute!! That pic of Raini and Lydia is darling!! Hope things are well!

Clint and Jinger Miller said...

Brit just give me call with any questions you have. My number is 280-4503


This is my favorite pic of her holding on to grandpa's finger

Baby Girl

Baby Girl
This is our baby girl at 16 weeks. It was such an amazing thing to see her moving and count all of her fingers and toes for the first time. I know I bawled and Chris won't admitt it, but he was pretty emotional as well.

It's a girl!

It's a girl!

She's going to be a dancer