Wednesday, June 4, 2008

The Nursery





Well before we could even move in I wanted to have the nursery done. I know it sounds weird but I didn't want our baby to come home to just a plain old room. So Chris being the amazing husband that he is worked really hard (with the help of my dad) to get it painted and the bead board up before we moved in with Lydia. It was quite the project but I really think it turned out so cute. Also I had mentioned to Chris that I really wanted to put a chandelier in her room, and he surprised me by getting it for my for Valentines!

5 comments:

Heather Strong said...

Hey! This is Heather Strong (Sonnenberg) - cute little family you have! Congrats on all the exciting new changes! We need to get together (with Marie) so my little guy can flirt with your girls!

Meg said...

Everything looks darling! Love you guys.

FRANK AND HEATHER MAILE said...

Your nursery looks so cute! I'm jealous because we are still in an apartment and can't paint. LAME! Anyway...your daughter is BEAUTIFUL and I am so happy for you guys.

Heidi said...

The first thing I noticed was the chandelier! I love it. You did a great job decorating Lydia's room. I bet the rest of your house looks just as good!

Staci Davies said...

Hey Britt! I'm glad I found your blog. I don't do a lot of blog hopping, but I'm glad I did tonight. I found you guys. Dev and I have been thinking about you guys. Good to see you are happy and well. Lydia is so precious, and she's beautiful. Sorry I didn't make it to the shower, I hope you got the gift I sent. You guys have been so busy. Let's stay in touch. E-mail me staci_davies126@yahoo.com and I'll invite you to view ours :)


This is my favorite pic of her holding on to grandpa's finger

Baby Girl

Baby Girl
This is our baby girl at 16 weeks. It was such an amazing thing to see her moving and count all of her fingers and toes for the first time. I know I bawled and Chris won't admitt it, but he was pretty emotional as well.

It's a girl!

It's a girl!

She's going to be a dancer